- “An Embedded Markov Chain Approach to Stock Rationing with Batch Orders” with Onder Bulut. (pdf)
- “Production Control and Stock Rationing for a Make-to-Stock System with Parallel Production Channels” with Onder Bulut, in IIE Transactions, vol 43, pp. 432-450, 2011. (pdf)
- “An Embedded Markov Chain Approach to Stock Rationing” with Onder Bulut, in Operations Research Letters, vol 38, pp. 510-515, 2010. (pdf)
- “A Model and Case Study for Efficient Shelf Usage and Assortment Analysis” with Oya Ekin Karasan and Mustafa C Pinar, in Annals of Operations Research, vol 180, pp. 105-124, 2010. (pdf).
- “A Dynamic Rationing Policy for Continuous-Review Inventory Systems ” with Onder Bulut, in European Journal of Operational Research, vol 202, pp. 675-685, 2010. (pdf).
- “Supplier Diversification under Binomial Yield” with Emre Berk and Mustafa Cagri Gurbuz, in Operations Research Letters, vol 36, pp. 539-542, 2008. (pdf)
- “Variance Reduction Techniques: Experimental Comparison and Analysis for Single Systems” with Ihsan Sabuncuoglu and Sabri Celik, in IIE Transactions, vol 40, pp. 538-551, 2008. (pdf)
- “An EOQ Model with Multiple Suppliers and Random Capacity” with Asli Sencer Erdem and Suleyman Ozekici, in Naval Research Logistics, vol 53, pp. 101-114, 2006. (pdf)
- “Models of Production Lines as Quasi-Birth-Death Processes” with Sencer Yeralan, in Mathematical and Computer Modeling, vol. 35, pp. 913-930, 2002. (pdf)
- “A General Theory on Spectral Properties of State-Homogeneous Quasi-Birth-Death Processes” with Sencer Yeralan, in European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 128, pp. 402-417, 2001. (pdf)
REFEREED CONFERENCE PAPERS:
- “Responding to Yield Uncertainty by Diversification ” with Emre Berk and Mustafa Cagri Gurbuz, in the Proceedings of Second International Conference on Responsive Manufacturing, 634-637, Gaziantep, Turkey, 26-28 June 2002. (pdf)
- “On Properties of Markovian Models of Production Lines ” with Sencer Yeralan, in the proceedings of the Second Aegean International Conference on Analysis and Modelling of Manufacturing Systems, Tinos Island, Greece, 273-285, 16-20 May 1999. (pdf)